Custom Prayer & Meditation Strands for Everyone!
If you are looking for a personalized and meaningful gift for a friend or relative, one of my prayer & meditation strands could be just the thing. This post provides some options to choose from when ordering a custom strand from my shop. Choose a Patron Saint, a focus symbol and the type of beads and I will do the rest!
They are $19 each including shipping (to US addresses).
Each will be blessed and come with a note explaining the symbols and ingredients used. It will be sent in a cute cloth pouch with a prayer card.
Here is a list of patron saint medals to choose from. Availability may vary. Links are to pre-made strands available directly from my Etsy store.
- St. Anne – Mothers, unmarried women, carpenters, child care providers, childless people, children, grandparents, homemakers/housewives, lost articles, miners, mothers, moving house, poverty, pregnancy, seamstresses, sterility and teachers.
- St. Michael the Archangel – a champion of justice, a healer of the sick, and guardian. Saint Michael symbolizes the victory of good over evil. This medal has a Guardian Angel on the reverse.
- St. Francis & St. Clare of Assisi – St. Francis is the patron saint of animals, merchants, stowaways and ecology. St. Clare is the patroness of eye disease, television, bicycle messengers, remote viewing, and extrasensory perception (among others).
- St. Gabriel the Archangel – patron saint of messengers, broadcasting and communications, postal workers, clerics, diplomats, and stamp collectors.
- St. Raphael the Archangel – patron of travelers, the blind, happy meetings, nurses, physicians, medical workers, matchmakers.
- St. Cecelia – Patroness of music. musicians (only available as a pre-made chaplet)
- St. Padre Pio – adolescents, stress & worry
- St. Dymphna – anxiety, grief, mental health issues
- St. Christopher – travel / travelers
- St. Lucy – eyesight, the blind, psychic seers
- St. Sebastian – archers, athletes, body piercers and of a holy death. He is also considered a protector against plagues.
- St. Anthony – lost things / people
- St. Rita – impossible cases, difficult marriages, parenthood
- St. Jude – desperate cases and lost causes, bringing hope to the hopeless.
- St. Dismas – thieves, prisoners, people suffering from guilt
- Our Lady of Guadalupe
Not into Saints? I can make a universal strand without a saint medal but a symbol or charm instead. Send me a custom request!
The following are all in silver tone unless otherwise noted. Availability may vary.
- Angel of Victory – triumph of good, angelic guidance
- Bee – Ancestors, Community, connection to spirit (gold only)
- Butterfly – Life & transformation, beauty
- Cross/Crucifix – symbol of Christianity, life of Jesus
- Cowrie shell – symbol of prosperity, feminine power (bronze only)
- Compass – navigation, safety, guidance (gold only)
- Elephant – Dignity, grace, female leadership
- Evil eye / Nazar – Protection, good fortune
- Feather – relationship to Spirit (antique bronze only)
- Goddess – divine feminine
- Hamsa – Protection
- Heart – love, central wisdom
- Infinity – limitlessness, initiation, mystery
- Leaf – growth, rebirth, connection to nature (antique bronze only)
- Lotus – enlightenment, innate unshakeable goodness
- Mermaid – awareness, insight, mystery, emotional depth
- Nautilus shell – Expansion, strength, renewal (glass)
- Owl – wisdom, intuition (ceramic or silver)
- Rose – Goddess, unfolding wisdom & creativity
- Sea Turtle – navigation, persistence (turquoise howlite or silver)
- Skull – ancestors, cycle of life (purple,green, pink or orange howlite)
- Starfish – safety, regeneration
- Tea Pot – friendship, contemplation, kindness, ease
- Tree of Life – connection to Earth, family, endurance & resilience
Not finding the right symbol? Message me for more options. (I have a lot of single items not on the list)
Below are some of the 8mm beads that I have in stock. The caption has more info on the properties associated with each.